The Fairview Volunteer Fire Department has been proudly serving Fairview Township, Erie County, PA since it was founded in 1933. Since 1933, the fire department has seen a lot of changes, but one thing remains the same: providing fire, rescue, ambulance, and fire police services to the township and surrounding agencies.
The department started in 1933 with the citizens of Fairview purchasing a Chevy pickup truck that was converted into our first pumper. The department still owns this original truck which is housed at our second station on Rte 5. Since its start, the department has had its headquarters, known as Station 52, in 3 different locations as the department has grown. There is a second station that also provides a location for the West County Paramedics staff known as Station 53. Our Headquarters is located at 7190 W. Ridge Road. This station houses our ambulance, utility truck, tanker, rescue, and engine.